Welcoming Four Bedroom Cosy Family Cottage in Lake District
Troutbeck Valley Cottage is a welcoming family home, picture perfect with it’s traditional white walls and attractive surroundings. It has kept some of it’s classic 17th century features, such as the oak beams, alcove walls and wood-burning fireplace. But it has also been renovated to include some of the modern necessities.
An oak door leads into the entrance hall, when you enter the living area you’ll be swept back in time thanks to the oak beams and wood-burning fireplace. The room is neutral in colour scheme, but warm! It is a room that will welcome you in with a hug and invite you to relax in the deep comfortable sofas. It has a lovely window with bay seating that allows you to look out into the garden, moreover there is a door that leads to the garden from the living area.
The next room is a kitchen / dining area. The kitchen itself keeps its neutral colours, using black, white and grey for the fittings. You’ll...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Troutbeck Valley offers a unique chance to be away from everything, whilst also being near to the Lake District tourist attractions, and of course the scenic highlights that bring people back again and again. Troutbeck is a quiet village between Ambleside and Windermere and is home to some spectacular Lake District walks scattered amongst quintessentially Lakeland cottages. It’s a magical location for a holiday of families or groups of friends that want a break! Windermere village is a short drive away and it has its own range of shops and restaurants for you to explore and sample. Additionally, if you reach the shores, you’ll find boating activities a cinema and evening entertainment! Similarly, Ambleside is a great day visit where you’ll find more shops, restaurants and again, lakes. The Lake District is known for it’s beautiful lakes, rolling hill sides and breath-taking views, and you’ll be able to experience as much of it as you want during your stay. When in the beautiful English country side, there are many chances to go walking, bird watching, hiking or visiting any number of the lakes where you’ll be able see the beauty that the Lake District is known for. The Lake District offers a unique day out!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : A security deposit of £200 is to be paid to the owner prior to arrival and to refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi included in rental price
- Pets welcome? : Yes, one well-behaved dog is allowed
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is 7-night minimum stay
- Changeover day : Fridays only
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property