Wonderful Manor Home in Beautiful Gloucestershire Countryside
Wildwood Manor holds a wonderful location nestled amongst beautiful Gloucestershire countryside, while only being a short distance from helpful amenities in the market towns of Dursley and Wotton-Under-Edge. The Cotswold region with its instantly recognisable chocolate-box villages is just waiting to be explored and is only a short car journey away from the house.
The Manor can comfortably accommodate up to eighteen guests across eight well-appointed bedrooms, making it the perfect choice for a family gathering or reunion! On the ground floor is the main entertaining space which comprises of drawing room, sitting room, formal dining room and a fully-equipped kitchen and breakfast room. The sunny garden room is the perfect place to retreat to for some peace and quiet with a good book and a cup of tea. The first of the bedrooms, a cosy double room can also be found on this level.
Upstairs, on the first floor is the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Wildwood Manor is located in the village of Stinchcombe, close to the market towns of Dursley and Wotton-Under-Edge. It makes the perfect base for those wanting to enjoy the beautiful Gloucestershire countryside, with the popular Cotswold region just a short distance away. Cheltenham itself is just half an hour away, from here a range of near-by chocolate-box villages can be explored including Bourton-on-the-Water and Stow-on-the-Wold.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000 - to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Minimum stay : There is a 2-night minimum stay
- Internet access? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Other Ts and Cs : Sorry, no stag or hen do's will be accepted at this property