Saint Peter’s Bright Apartment
This attic apartment sits between the Saint Peter’s Basilica and the area of Trastevere. It also benefits from the recent renovations. Your holiday rental lies in a 1950s building which offers an elevator. You will find it on to the 5th floor. You will also have access to air conditioning. This makes it an excellent choice for both young and elderly people.
The special feature of this apartment is that you can see the nearby Saint Peter’s cupola through each window of the unit.
The elegant and spacious entrance opens up on three different areas. Within, you can enjoy the living room. This offers two white comfortable sofas, a coffee table, abat-jour, 27″ flat TV, and red dresser with a Hi-Fi system.
In addition to this, the fully equipped kitchen provides a dining table and chairs. It is thus the perfect place to not only cook up a delicious meal, but then also enjoy it in the comfort of your own private...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Campo de Fiori - 2 km Castel Sant’Angelo - 1 km Colosseum - 4 km Fontana di Trevi - 3 km Spanish Steps - 3 km St. Peter’s Square - 600 m The Pantheon - 2 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Arrival between 20:30 and 23:00 are subject to 25.00EUR late arrival fee. Arrival between 23:00 and 10:00 are subject to 50.00EUR late arrival fee.