Beautiful Spacious Chalet with Hot Tub in Courchevel
Offering beautiful and spacious accommodation in an exclusive part of the Courchevel ski resort, catered Chalet Pomerol sits close to the centre of lively Courchevel 1850 village. The Cospilot piste and drag lift are even nearer, with convenient ski-in/ski-out access available from the chalet.
With its hand-painted décor and abundance of wood, there’s a traditional and homely feel throughout the chalet’s beautiful rooms. Features such as a stone spiral staircase and balcony terraces with stunning views make this an unforgettable place to call home during your stay. Touches such as freshly baked bread and pastries daily, luxury dressing gowns and slippers, and high-quality toiletries ensure you feel pampered at all times.
Chalet Pomerol is ideal for a large family or several families, with plenty of spaces to socialise and unwind together. The star of the show is the open-plan living room with enough seating for...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Meal Included: All Inclusive
Chalet Pomerol sits within an exclusive area close to the resort centre of Courchevel 1850. The Cospilot piste and drag lift are also just a short distance away from this ski-in/ski-out chalet. It's the perfect place to retreat to after a long day on the slopes, with a quiet and family-friendly atmosphere all around. The nearby village centre is full of restaurants, bars and shops, so your every need is catered for. Shopaholics will especially love all the chic boutiques on offer, with foodies enjoying the dishes on offer at the Michelin-starred restaurants. Courchevel 1850 is known for being the liveliest village of the resort, with a great night scene and plenty of après ski bars. Many often have live music and themed nights, with other being more laidback and relaxed. The resort is considered to have some of the very best snow in all of the Three Valleys ski region and has many north-facing slopes and runs for all levels of ability. And it's not just fantastic skiing on offer at Courchevel, you can also try activities such as hot air ballooning, husky sledding, snowboarding and tobogganing. For fun indoors, there's the Aquamotion centre. The whole family will enjoy what's on offer here, with indoor and outdoor pools, a children's play area, climbing wall and spa being just some of the facilities. Also sure to keep everyone entertained is The Forum, with its shopping mall, ice skating rink and bowling alley.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : Bedrooms must be vacated by 10.00 a.m. Check-out time is 11.30 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Changeover day : Sunday.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner/agent.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that advertised rates are for a maximum of 12 guests. This property can accommodate an additional 2 children at an extra cost - please enquire for pricing.