Secluded Villa with Spa House in Dordogne
If the world has made you weary, an escape to this villa in the Dordogne will set things right again.
The detached spa building features a Jacuzzi and Finnish-style sauna, where your tension will melt away. Once you’ve had enough heat, take a dip in the private pool surrounded by flowers. Inside, you’ll feel you’ve stepped into the pages of a magazine; sense of relaxed elegance pervades this three bedroom country charmer. And always, the outdoor spaces will call you to come breathe deeply among the trees.
Located in the commune of Vézac, you’ll find no shortage of idyllic sights to see nearby: the gardens of Château de Marqueyssac are only 3 km away. We also recommend visiting Sarlat (5 km), a medieval town with gardens and an excellent market where you’ll sample the region’s specialties of foie gras, confit d’oie, and mushrooms. Sporting types will find all manner of activities to suit them; drive 6 km to Vitrac...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The Dordogne area of France is one of the most beautiful and one of the most popular. It has lovely countryside interspersed with medieval, bastide towns where fairytale châteaux rise from the morning mist - it is also a great region for food lovers: all the Perigordian specialities such as Foie Gras, confit d'oie, canard and mushrooms of all types are in abundance. Considered one of the most beautiful villages of France and lying on the banks of the Dordogne River, Beynac (4 km) is a gorgeous gem, steeped in history which hosts a majestic medieval chateaux and an interesting archeological park. Sarlat (5 km) is a lovely medieval town, with pebbled streets, a number of ancient buildings, beautiful gardens and lively markets on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Other lively interesting local markets can be found in Domme (Thursday), St. Cyprien (Sunday) and Les Eyzies (Monday) On top of it all excellent restaurants and historical sites are all located within a short driving distance. The whole region is a true haven for nature and sport lovers alike offering a wide array of outdoor activities, from horse-back riding, to tennis, mountain-biking, golfing and watersports, not to mention the number of hiking and fishing opportunities. The owner is a fishermen and will be happy to give you tips on the best spots. Local Activities and Amenities - Public tennis courts: Vezac and Sarlat (5km) - Golf: Gold Domaine de Rochebois, Vitrac; Golf de Lolivarie, Siorac-en-Perigord - Watersports : Les Etangs du Bos, Audrix, Le Bugue sur Vezere; Canoe Dordogne, La Roque Gageac; Canoe Vacances, La Roque Gageac; Gabares Norbert, La Roque-Gageac; Aqua Fun and Centre Nautique de Tremolat; Aqua Park Junior Land, Bergerac - River Beaches : Plage du Pont de Vitrac, Domme; Beau Rivage, Plage de la Roque, La Roque Gageac; Plage de Coudon, Vitrac - Fishing: On the River Dordogne. - VTT/bicycle hire: Base VTT du Perigord Noir, Vitrac. - Horse riding: Ferme de Castenet and L'Etrier de Vitrac. Restaurants: L'Esplanade, Domme. Tel : 0553 283 141. Les Pres Gaillardou, La Roque Gageac. Tel : 0553 596 789. La Belle Etoile, La Roque Gageac. Tel : 0553 295 144. La Treille, Vitrac. Tel : 0553 283 919 - Pharmacy: Beynac - Tel : 0553 295 818 - Doctor: Beynac - Dr. Migniot, Tel : 0553 293 713 - Bank: Sarlat - Cash machine: Sarlat - Tourist information: Beynac - Tel : 0553 294 308. Site : http://www.cc-perigord-noir.fr/ Tourist attractions : - The Chateau de Beynac. Sarlat - 'cite d'exception' - Les Grottes - Gouffres de Proumeyssac, Audrix. Tel : 0553 072 747. - Grotte de la Halle, Domme. Tel : 0553 317 100. - Grottes du Grand Roc, Les Eyzies. Tel : 0553 069 270. - Parc Archeologique de Beynac, Beynac. Tel : 0553 295 128 - Musee de la Speleologie, Les Eyzies. Tel : 0553 069 715 - La Madeleine, Village Troglodytique Medieval, Tursac. Tel : 0553 463 688. www.site-de-la-madeleine.com - Indian Forest Perigord, Carsac (adventure park for the whole family). Tel : 0553 312 222, www.indianforestperigord.com - ULM Evasion, Domme. Tel : 0553 281 808
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 6.00 p.m. (If you are unable to do so please contact owner to advise estimated time of arrival).
- Departure time : Before 10.00 a.m.
- Linen & towels included? : Extra charge payable locally to owner in cash upon arrival: bed linen €16 per bed, three bath towels per person included.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Heating costs included? : Extra charge payable locally to owner in cash upon arrival.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra charge payable locally to owner in cash upon arrival: €80 or €100 (six guests). Please note that guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Security deposit :
- Tax : French Visitors Tax payable locally to owner in cash upon arrival (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night - please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Pool towels included? : Extra charge payable locally to owner in cash upon arrival: €5 per person.
- Changeover day : Saturday.