Spectacular Two Bedrooms Apartment in the Center of Sevilla
It is a magnificent apartment located on Julio César street, one of the best and most sought-after in the city. The building itself is very exclusive, even though it has been recently restored, it is a centennial building, with only one apartment on each floor, elevator and high quality finishes. In addition, the old City Wall of Seville (12th century) is an almost a part of the same building, this being one of the reasons why it is listed as a City Heritage. Already located in the house itself, we find a large kitchen behind the entrance, with a central island, all furnitured with quality materials and finishes. It is fully equipped with everything you need and with certain details that denote the quality and taking care of any aspect of the house (Nespreso coffee machine, Smeg mixer, etc.). Continuing on through the kitchen, we arrive at the living room with outdoor views facing Julio César street, with South-West orientation, which...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Chef Services: Available on request
Chef Services: Available
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Checkin is from 3pm, Checkout is until 11am. Late arrivals: from 21:00 to 00:00 - 30 euros; after 00:00 - 50 euros.
- - There is no reception in the property. Estimated arrival time is required in advance.
- - Valid passport and credit card as a guarantee are required upon arrival.
- - Lead guest must be of legal age, 18 years or over
- - No parties, excessive noise is allowed and, as such, this property may not be suitable for non-family groups
- - No illegal activity shall take place at the property.
- - Smoking is not allowed
- - No pets are allowed.
- - Extra beds are not available. Baby crib and high chair available upon request.
- - The establishment reserves the right to charge a deposit up to 300 € in advance, so this amount would be held in advance as a guarantee and will be refund after departure (no later than 5 days after departure), provided that no damage occurred.