Bright Delightful Villa with Pool in Maspalomas
Villa Sia is a bright and comfortable modern holiday villa, available in the Maspalomas. From its elevated location, you’ll have beautiful views of the mountains and surroundings. It’s perfect for a small family looking for an intimate getaway.
The central gathering area is a bright location with feature walls and bright sofas. There is also a satellite television in this room as well as a DVD player so you can gather to watch a movie one calm evening! The living area has direct access out onto a covered terrace where you’ll find more outdoor seating. There is a white, bright modern kitchen/dining area where you will find plenty of worktop space and fittings to keep food for those longer holidays. The kitchen is equipped with the necessary appliances to have an efficient kitchen at your disposal, including a dishwasher to assist with dishes! This area also has the dining table, a sleek white table to seat all the guests.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Sia is located in the Maspalomas Costa Canaria, otherwise known as Maspalomas. It’s a paradise for those seeking a beach holiday! There is a large strip of land along the coastline with sand dunes, sandy beaches and shallow waters. Due to the nature of the sand dunes, you’ll find that camel rides are available! A delightful and unusual activity to partake in! Of course, you can also cross the dunes on foot. If you head over to El Oasis you’ll find the remains of a sea-water lagoon which is also home to many species of birds during the migratory seasons, it’s a beautiful location! The lagoon isn’t the only attraction that is recommended, another attraction nearby is a lighthouse built in the 1800s, called Faro de Maspalomas, it’s a magnificent site to behold at 65meters tall! Additionally, for families, or those who love water parks, you could also visit Aqualand Maspalomas, the biggest water park on the island! This, of course, is not the only park available on the island, there are also amusement parks (Holiday World), aquariums, butterfly houses (Palmitos Park) and a wild west themed park (Sioux City)! There is certainly plenty on offer for you, but with a bit of travelling, you can explore all that Gran Canaria has to offer you!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €200 to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets friendly upon request, €50 fee
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Pool heating charge? : Not included in the rental price, €30 per day to be paid upon arrival
- Tax : Tourist Tax inluced in the rental price
- Internet access? : Not included in the rental price, €6 per day to be paid upon arrival