Traditional Three-Story Villa with Private Pool and Sea Views
The three-floor villa offers all of the comforts of a retreat and the functionality of a private home. The home is also an ideal property for guests with limited mobility, who can - finally - expect a comfortable stay on the Amalfi Coast thanks to the villa’s easy access from the main road, private parking on the premises for up to four family-size cars, and an elevator that leads from the garage directly to each floor of the villa. The traditional interiors reflect the typical style of the Amalfi Coast. Experience Positano at its best by staying at this home, which flaunts one of the largest panoramic terraces in Positano! You will not need cars, as restaurants, shops, supermarkets, and bars are all within a five-minute walk from the villa. The main beach is less than half-a-mile away.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Balcony: Ocean View
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Air Conditioning: In rooms
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Property management company requires a signed rental agreement, to include names and dates of birth of all guests.
- A refundable security damage deposit will be collected with a signed rental agreement.
- The purchase of travel protection is recommended. We offer LeisureCare travel protection, which provides coverage for Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption, Trip Delay, Accident/Sickness Medical, Baggage Delay, Emergency Evacuation, and more. The best way to help protect your travel investment is with LeisureCare Travel Protection.
- All utilities including A/C and heating are included
- Smoking is only permitted outdoors
- Please note: the interior elevator goes from the garage to every floor, except the top floor
- Check-in between 4 pm and 8 pm
- Check-out by 10 am
- Late arrival fee between 8 pm & 10 pm: €60. No arrivals are accepted after 10 pm
- All extras services must be paid in cash locally, prior to departure