Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Simple Sophisticated Villa with Pool in Tenerife
Simple, modern and sophisticated – you can walk in the front door of Casa Viva Tee and settle straight into holiday mode! This beautiful villa is nestled within a lush tropical garden setting in the town of Buzanada in Tenerife, sets the scene for unforgettable family holidays.
The villa combines sleek, modern interiors with stunning outdoor terraces. Large glass doors allow you to meander inside and out with ease, an idea for families that want to spread out throughout the villa. The open-plan living areas combined with the spacious terrace makes the whole villa feel bright and spacious, with ample room for twelve guests to spread out and relax, spending time as a group as well as enjoying private moments individually. Within the villa, all the living spaces are spread over two floors. The main living space has room for everyone, with two large sofas, a television and sociable dining table, perfect for evening meals. The...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Tenerife is a stunning member of the Canary Islands, and incredibly family-friendly. There is so much life on this island! Thanks to its beautiful climate, natural surroundings and tourist development, you’ll find something to do here that everyone will love at any time throughout the year. Whether you want to see some beautiful beaches, visit a volcano, play golf, attend parks, both water and safaris or even watch the whales in the sea! You can do it all here! This complex is in the municipality of Adeje, located in the south-west of the island. There are plenty of attractions nearby that will give you plenty to do! Family fun is an easy accomplishment of this area: Aqualand is a spectacular water park nearby that is perfect for families; similarly, you can travel to Siam Park which offers rides for both children, families and adults! It even has the famous adrenaline-inducing Tower of Power which is a slide at the height of 28m and goes through a huge aquarium full of sharks! For all the fun to be had at the resorts, it’s the natural beauty that keeps people coming back to Tenerife. Hiking in the rugged Anaga Mountains comes highly recommended – a trail leading you from the Mercedes Forest to Punta del Hidalgo on the northern coast shows you a completely different side of the island. If you’re interested in visiting some more natural beauties, then you can visit The Teide national park which is home to the third-highest volcano in the world standing at over 3,700 meters! There are local guides that will take you on an in-depth experience surrounding this volcano! Additionally, Adeje has some beautiful beaches that you can visit and spend the day at, perfect for those who are seeking a beach holiday. If you like shopping, there are a few large shopping centres nearby, so you’ll find great places to shop till you drop! Playa de las Americas is a haven for water-sports, beach life and nightlife, and has some good family attractions too. The Thai-themed water park, Siam Park, is perhaps a little more imaginative than most, while dolphin and whale watching is sure to enchant both children and adults.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 to be paid to the local property manager via bank transfer and will be refunded after departure. They will contact you before your arrival to arrange the bank transfer, this amount will be returned after your departure date.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : €300 per stay, this is included in the rental cost. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : The prices advertised are for 4 pax, each extra person will be charged €25 per night. No charge for infants under 2.