Magnificent and elegant 4 bedroom villa with private pool
Xirosterni village is one of the villages of “Kefalades”, Byzantium colonists sent to settle in Crete. Villa Kokini is nearby a small square, where the villagers would gather to exchange their views, a place combining inspiration, creation and tradition.
Villa Kokini has been built with a tint of nobility to match its history. It is surrounded by authentic images, small beautiful villages, mountains, the sea, breathtaking views, beaches and pure nature offering panoramic view to the Cretan sea and the majestic White Mountains, with a mild climate and a key location allowing the exploration of Western Crete.
Taking the road from Chania in the direction of Kalyves-Vamos to find Xirosterni, visitors will come across the villa after 28 km of easy travel. Located on a hill dominating the area, the villa resonates with the attention paid to detail, having been designed to serve as a summerhouse for demanding guests...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Villa Kokini is a luxury residence located in Xirosterni village, of the Apokoronas district just a 20-minute drive from the city of Chania in western Crete, close to Almyrida beach.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Heated pool at an extra cost
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.