Stunning Mountain Home with Ample Space
Make the property your home away from home. Perfectly equipped for up to 8 guests. This home has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The first-floor has a fully equipped kitchen, living room with gas fireplace, TV/DVD and a bedroom that has a Cal-King bed with Smart TV. Upstairs is a large bedroom with vaulted pine ceilings, there are 2 queen beds and 2 twin beds and Smart TV. This room has an attached bathroom. Enjoy cooking in the newly remodeled kitchen featuring travertine floors and granite countertops. Curl up by the propane fireplace. The kids will enjoy running around and exploring the 2 acres of land. This home has wifi and air conditioning. The Home is ideally situated for all your Sierra adventures, located just 15 minutes to the southern gate of Yosemite and 10 minutes to Bass Lake. And, for the adventurer who wants to do some exploring outside of the National Park, the home is just minutes to the Scenic Highway leading to the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • PLEASE NO EARLY CHECK-IN's Check in is 4:00 p.m. Check-out is 10:00 a.m. • No extra guests other than what your reservation confirmation states. • No outside party guests - No pets - No weddings - No social receptions. • No wedding receptions. • Quiet hours in our community are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. • Rangers will be notified of any violations for immediate eviction. • Road & Weather Conditions call 209-372-0200. • For an emergency or any assistance during your stay, please call our onsite management at (209) 372-4988. • Due to our mountainous terrain and parking conditions, no buses or large passenger van vehicles are allowed - vehicles will be towed at owners expense.