Lively Modern Home with Large Deck and Scenic Views
This large mountain home rests on top of Henness Ridge Road and offers a spectacular view of the surrounding Yosemite mountains and landscapes. The first bedroom has a queen-size bed, the second bedroom has a queen size bed and the third bedroom has two sets of twin beds, for children only! There’s a fully equipped kitchen and a dining area. The dining table seats 8 and the kitchen bar has stool seating. And open space living room, TV/DVD, and a propane fireplace. Outside there is a nice balcony, with a gas grill, and gorgeous views. On the top level of the cabin, there is a nice seating area overlooking the living room, and a private media room, with TV/DVD (sorry no satellite, no internet). There are three bathrooms, one powder room on the first level, the second bathroom is attached to one of the bedrooms and a third bathroom in the hallway. Laundry facilities are also provided, with generic laundry soap. This cabin may accommodate...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Balcony: Mountain View
Balcony: Ocean View
No Pets Allowed
Balcony: Garden View
Balcony: City View
Barbeque Grill: Propane
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • PLEASE NO EARLY CHECK-IN's Check in is 4:00 p.m. Check-out is 10:00 a.m. • No extra guests other than what your reservation confirmation states. • No outside party guests - No pets - No weddings - No social receptions. • No wedding receptions. • Quiet hours in our community are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. • Rangers will be notified of any violations for immediate eviction. • Road & Weather Conditions call 209-372-0200. • For an emergency or any assistance during your stay, please call our onsite management at (209) 372-4988. • Due to our mountainous terrain and parking conditions, no buses or large passenger van vehicles are allowed - vehicles will be towed at owners expense.