Custom Mountain Home in Yosemite
This chalet accommodates 2-8 guests with a master suite (king bed), second bedroom (2 queen beds), 2 full baths, a well-equipped kitchen, living room with sofa bed, generous dining room table and outdoor deck with gas BBQ. Efficient heating and air conditioning customizable for each room, cozy gas fireplace and heated bathroom tile floors provides comfort in any season. WIFI internet and cable TV is available.
This chalet is one of three similar homes nestled on the mountainside overlooking the Merced River Canyon in Yosemite West. Each home provides secluded privacy perfect for a family. Reserve all three for a larger reunion of friends and family. All Alpenglow Retreat Chalets book up quickly and groups are encouraged to reserve well in advance. There are 2 parking spots during summer and 1 parking spot over fall, winter and spring. 4wd/Awd with tire chains required for the driveway in Winter early Spring.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • PLEASE NO EARLY CHECK-IN's Check in is 4:00 p.m. Check-out is 10:00 a.m. • No extra guests other than what your reservation confirmation states. • No outside party guests - No pets - No weddings - No social receptions. • No wedding receptions. • Quiet hours in our community are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. • Rangers will be notified of any violations for immediate eviction. • Road & Weather Conditions call 209-372-0200. • For an emergency or any assistance during your stay, please call our onsite management at (209) 372-4988. • Due to our mountainous terrain and parking conditions, no buses or large passenger van vehicles are allowed - vehicles will be towed at owners expense.