Unique Mountain House with Forest Views
From the Main entry, there is a window seat nook allowing a view of the woods or place to read a good book. In the vaulted living room, a cheery fireplace lights the comfortable decor which connects to the wood-floored dining room. The wooden cabinetry and leaded doors tell of an era dedicated to tasteful wood trim and skilled detail. The flow through kitchen has counter tops selected to resemble the speckled granite so common in Yosemite. A fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities and other amenities allowing dining on the adjoining deck or inside in the distinctive window alcove. Downstairs, is the family room with a futon and another fireplace. There is a TV/DVD, for movie view, (sorry no Satellite). Two bedrooms with a queen bed in the first bedroom, and a full & twin size beds in the second bedroom. Each bedroom has a three window alcove and a rounded window seat; perfect for viewing the resplendent outdoors. The family room is...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fireplace: Wood burning
Balcony: Mountain View
Balcony: Ocean View
No Pets Allowed
Balcony: Garden View
Balcony: City View
Barbeque Grill: Propane
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • PLEASE NO EARLY CHECK-IN's Check in is 4:00 p.m. Check-out is 10:00 a.m. • No extra guests other than what your reservation confirmation states. • No outside party guests - No pets - No weddings - No social receptions. • No wedding receptions. • Quiet hours in our community are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. • Rangers will be notified of any violations for immediate eviction. • Road & Weather Conditions call 209-372-0200. • For an emergency or any assistance during your stay, please call our onsite management at (209) 372-4988. • Due to our mountainous terrain and parking conditions, no buses or large passenger van vehicles are allowed - vehicles will be towed at owners expense.