Stunning two Bedroom House with Garden in Bethnal Green
The property is set in the middle of a beautiful red brick terrace on a quiet street, so road noise is not an issue. The interior has been tastefully decorated with no expense spared. The quirky furniture, period features and unique artwork hung on the walls set this house apart from others. Upstairs you will find 2 comfortable double bedrooms with crisp hotel linen, fluffy towels on the beds and ample storage space for your clothes and belongings. There is also a large family bathroom with a bath and shower as well as complimentary toiletries for your use. Downstairs, the living space, despite being large, feels cosy, with comfortable sofas and armchairs, an original fireplace and a Tv, it’s the perfect place to unwind in the evening. The large kitchen/dining room is bathed in natural light thanks to the beautiful french doors that open out in to the garden. The kitchen is fully equipped to cook meals at home, which you can enjoy...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Bethnal Green is a vibrant area of East London, with many must-see attractions within walking distance, as well as great transport links to the rest of London. There is a huge choice of bars, restaurants, pubs and cafes right on your doorstep. Some reccommendations include; - Breakfast at E Pellici - serving traditional english fry ups for over a century. - Coffee at Ozone coffee roasters - delicious brunch and some of the best coffee in London. - Lunch and shopping for vintage clothes at Brick Lane. - Wine at Sager & Wild - set under a railway arch, the place to go to sample some interesting wines. - Dinner at Dishoom, Shoreditch - Upmarket Indian street food, beautiful surroundings and great service. - After dinner drinks at Satan's Whiskers - Cosy and dimly lit, creative and delicious cocktails. Other nearby attractions include; Victoria Park, V&A Museum of childhood, Columbia Road Flower Market, Broadway Market, Boxpark Shoreditch, Spitalfields Market and so much more.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM