Modern two bedroom apartment with Terrace Overlooking Florence
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This beautiful completely renovated 2-bedroom, 3-bathroom apartment is located in the lively and colorful neighborhood of Sant’Ambrogio. Here you are very close to all main tourists spots, and are surrounded by local artisan shops, traditional trattorias and very close by you have the famous Mercato di Sant’Ambrogio – a favorite of both tourists and locals!
The apartment is located on a 2nd floor with very easy stairs in a beautiful historic palazzo. (This apartment is right next to a 4-bedroom property of the same owner, so if you need a 6-bedroom apartment please inquire!)
The entire property is recently renovated in a contemporary manner, with care and attention to the most minimal details to guarantee maximum comfort. The atmosphere is relaxing due to the carefully chosen color scheme and the furnishings that match the overall style of the property. The entire apartment is very bright and spacious, with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- CHECK IN TIMES:
- note you must call +393939812058 before arriving at the apartment.
- Check-in time is from 15:00 to 19:00. We generally allow check in anytime after
- 11:00 but please note we cannot guarantee the apartment will be cleaned until
- note that if you leave trash behind that will require extra cleaning we will
- have to ask you for an extra cleaning fee.
- the apartment as you found it” - is probably your best guide.
- Florence tourist tax is due at check-in: €4 euros per person per night for a
- maximum of 7 nights stay. Children up to 12 years old are not subject to
- tourist tax.
- signature will be required at check in and Passport copies will be collected at
- check in
- remember to always lock your door behind you at all times, except when you are
- checking out (in that case please leave the keys on the table and close the
- door behind you)
- remember that the apartment is non smoking.
- and Heating:
- homes in Italy have a limit on the total amount of power that can be used (3
- KW). Using too many electric appliances at the same time will cause a power
- outage (we will show you at check in what to do in this case). This is not
- our responsibility and completely beyond our control.
- Regulations state that heating in private homes can only be switched on for a
- certain period of the year (specifically established each year) and only for a
- limited number of hours each day. We will provide you with the important
- information at check in – please be aware that homeowners face penalties for
- non compliance with the regulations.
- issues resulting from construction activity or noise are beyond our control.
- The City of Florence regulates construction within working hours: so long as it
- occurs during these times this is completely beyond our control and
- note that while we provide “Essentials” such as towels, bed sheets, soap, and
- toilet paper we do so in a minimal manner for soap and toilet paper, in
- accordance with limitations set by the local authorities for
- non-hotel/alternative hospitality providers. As a result of these regulations
- we are unable to provide items such as trash bags nor replenishment of the
- abovementioned supplies during your stay.
- Please contact us BEFORE booking if you plan to bring a pet or service