Luxurious four bedroom villa with modern design
Umamma is an idyllic, loft-style apartment for those who love top-quality, modern design. Set in a historic 16th-century Tuscan palazzo, this unique holiday home boasts a private, heated, indoor pool, hot tub and spa shower for added luxury.
Step inside Umamma and your eye are drawn to its beautiful brickwork, elegant arches and views of the Tuscan countryside to the River Arno. Carefully chosen contemporary grey fabrics and industrial-style furnishings complement its original structure. It feels welcoming and spacious.
Perfect for one or two couples with a child, the open plan living space has a sitting area, kitchen, a bedroom with en suite bathroom and a study with an additional bathroom. A second bedroom with an en suite bathroom is in a separate studio.
The pièce de résistance has to be a trap door in the main bedroom which lifts up to reveal steps down to a magnificent hidden, private, heated...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**