Family Friendly Home Featuring Private Pool, Terrace, and Wood-Burning Oven
Your stay here will be a tranquil escape from the fray: relax and enjoy the comforts of your private villa, and take advantage of the spontaneous interactions with the warm and welcoming locals. There are two living rooms decorated with rich materials, a large screen TV, two decorative fireplaces, and a formal dining area adjacent to a covered and furnished veranda conveniently facing the turquoise sea and Mount Vesuvius. This veranda will likely end up being your favorite spot to relax at any time of the day. The pool shimmers in the sun, shielded by a line of evergreen and manicured shrubs protecting your privacy while sun-tanning. The wood-burning oven available on the property will allow you to throw a memorable pizza party with a professional pizzaiolo, to give your friends and family a taste of the original Neapolitan pizza recipe. The villa is ideal for a group or a large family looking to experience the Sorrentino peninsula in...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Balcony: Ocean View
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Air Conditioning: Central
Air Conditioning: In rooms
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Property management company requires a signed rental agreement, to include names and dates of birth of all guests.
- A refundable security damage deposit will be collected with a signed rental agreement.
- The purchase of travel protection is recommended. We offer LeisureCare travel protection, which provides coverage for Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption, Trip Delay, Accident/Sickness Medical, Baggage Delay, Emergency Evacuation, and more. The best way to help protect your travel investment is with LeisureCare Travel Protection.
- All Utilities including A/C and heating are included
- Non-smoking villa
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm; Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- Extra services booked locally must be paid prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged.