Lovely Country Manor with 50 Acres of Riverside Gardens in Wales
Just north of the spectacular Brecon Beacons, this spectacular manor house is the base you want for that special occasion gathering. Set in 50 acres of beautiful riverside gardens, this 9-bedroom house can comfortably accommodate up to 18 guests in decadent style, with the option of being staffed or completely private.
The living areas of the house are grand and extensive – you could probably discover a new one every day. On the ground floor, you can spend your time in the billiard room (complete with roaring fire), morning room or the drawing room with its baby grand piano and sumptuous leather sofas. The dining room is suitably elegant and has space around the table for all 18 of you, so that banquet could soon become a reality. The walls are lined with art, the chandeliers are glowing and candlesticks adorn the table, creating just the right ambience for indulgent dining. With its centrepiece, oil-fired Aga, the adjacent...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Some of the most scenic areas of the UK rolled into one vast national park, the Brecon Beacons is a region which rewards exploration. There are few places in the country more suited to outdoor activity, so you can pretty much guarantee that, if something exists, it’s happening in Brecon. Many of the sports you can take part in are water-based, putting the area’s rivers and canals to good use for the likes of canoeing, kayaking and sailing. Whatever your level of expertise, you will find a suitable place to have a go, and plenty of opportunities to get some instruction. Cycling, mountain biking, rock climbing and orienteering also get people making their way to the area, and those who prefer something a little less active can enjoy a round of golf or excellent fishing. The dark skies of the Brecon Beacons make it prime stargazing territory too, with many visiting the area each year for this reason alone. A designated International Dark Sky Reserve, even the famous Northern Lights are sometimes visible, and regular organised events provide a great introduction to the subject to the uninitiated. The area is geographically diverse, offering the chance to explore caves and castles, waterfalls and woodlands, as well as some pretty towns and villages along the way. Market towns like Abergavenny, Talgarth, and Brecon itself in the Usk Valley, are pleasant places to stop off – after all, you wouldn’t want to miss out on the excellent restaurants and charming pubs, of which this eclectic part of the country has no shortage.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000 due prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure (Please note that this is £2,000 for Stag/Hen Dos)
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Pets welcome? : Two well behaved dogs are allowed for no additional charge but must stay in the back hall/ entrance area
- Internet access? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Changeover day : Weekly bookings must begin on either a Monday or a Friday
- Minimum stay : 2-nights, 7-nights across Christmas & NY dates
- Other Ts and Cs : No more than 18 people are permitted to stay in the property overnight