Cute Contemporary Cottage with Hot Tub Close to the Beach in Croyde
Beach Bay Cottage makes a wonderful base for those wanting to explore the beautiful North Devon countryside. Beach Bay’s location within the heart of the village of Croyde makes it an ideal choice for families who wish to be within a short distance of a range of excellent amenities including restaurants, pubs and shops as well as close to some of the region’s best beaches, including Croyde, Saunton Sands and Putsborough.
The cottage has been lovingly modernised with contemporary interiors which are complemented with effortlessly chic furnishings.
Beach Bay can comfortably accommodate up to ten guests across its four well-appointed bedrooms making it an excellent potion for two families holidaying together. On the ground floor is the main living space which comprises of a lounge area with cosy corner sofa and wood burner, perfect for snuggly evenings after long days spent on the beach! Also on this level, is the...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Beach Bay Cottage holds a fantastic location in the village of Croyde, perfect for those wanting to explore the wonderful North Devon region. The cottage allows guests to have easy access to a range of helpful amenities.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000. Paid directly to the owners 2 months prior to arrival. Cashed then reissued no later than 3 weeks after departure subject to a damage inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 3pm - 5pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Please note that there will be an additional check-out charge of £150 to cover end of stay cleaning.
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay, this may be increased across peak dates
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of £50 per pet per day will apply (paid to the owner).
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that there is an additional charge of £100 for Hot Tub changeover.