Fantastic Tranquil Modern Country Retreat on the Banks of Loch Lomond
Arrochar House boasts a marvellous location on the banks of Loch Lomond, situated close to the popular villages of Arrochar, Tarbet and Luss. The B-listed house has been lovingly modernised in recent years and today seamlessly blends its original charm with fresh, contemporary furnishings and interiors. The house offers plenty of space for the whole family and can comfortably accommodate up to twelve guests across six beautifully-appointed bedrooms.
On the lower ground floor, is the first of the bedrooms, a double room with en-suite bathroom as well as a cosy snug which offers access to the lovely gardens. Upstairs, on the ground floor is the main living accommodation which comprises of a living room, an ultra-modern kitchen with breakfast bar and dining room as well as a second double bedroom with en-suite bathroom. On the first floor, are a further two bedrooms, a four-poster king-size room and a twin which is ideal for...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Arrochar House is situated on the banks of Loch Lomond, offering guests a truly Scottish escape. The location offers guests a truly relaxing retreat, with the national park on your doorstep there are plenty of long walks to enjoy while for the adventurous hikers Ben Lomond is just a short distance away. The villages of Tarbet and Arrochar are both less than a five-minute car journey away and boast a selection of helpful amenities. Near-by local attractions: - Stirling Castle - Blair Drummond Safari Park - Loch Lomond Aquarium - Loch Lomond Shores - Charles Rennie Mackintosh - Hill House - Glengoyne Distillery - Kelvingrove Art Gallery - Soar intu Braehead - Inveraray Castle - Inveraray Jail Near-by local activities: - Seaplane trips - Loch cruises - Pony trekking - Hawk walk - Clay pigeon shooting - Fishing
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : The owners will take a £600 credit card authorisation on arrival
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi included in rental price (please remember that this is a rural connection and so may be slower than it is at home!
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 2-night minimum stay
- Changeover day : Any except Sunday
- Pets welcome? : A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Other Ts and Cs : A baby cot and highchair are available at the property
- Other 2 : Please note that any catering must be provided by someone on the owners approved list.