Impressive Country Manor Home with Magical Views on the Banks of Loch Tay in Perthshire
Loch Tay Manor is situated in a truly beautiful spot on the banks of Loch Tay, the largest loch in Perthshire and one of the deepest in Scotland. Perthshire boasts truly magical scenery with its wild moors, enchanting forests, fast-running rivers and magical waterfalls, it makes the perfect place for fans of the great outdoors to truly escape!
Built in 1753 as a Summer hunting lodge for the Earl of Breadalbane, the Manor house has been beautifully modernised and today seamlessly blends its original charm with updated furnishings and interiors. The house can comfortably accommodate up to twenty-nine across its thirteen well-appointed bedrooms, making it an excellent choice for a large group of friends or families holidaying together.
On the ground floor is the main living space which comprises of a large living room, a modern kitchen with breakfast dining facilities as well as a formal dining room which allows guests to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Home Theatre System
Outdoor Dining Area
Loch Tay Manor is situated in a fantastic location, perfect for those who really want to explore the very heart of Scotland. The Manor is located less than five minutes from the small village of Killin, which boasts a supermarket, helpful restaurants and a golf course. The village makes an excellent base for those who wish to enjoy walks in the mountains of Breadalbane, while Loch Tay is fantastic for salmon fishing and water sports. Ben Lawers National Nature Reserve is just ten-minutes away, with the most celebrated variety of mountain plants in Britain, it is a must-visit for both keen walkers and botanists. While guests will feel a million miles away from any hustle or bustle, both Glasgow and Edinburgh Airports are conveniently located just an hour and a half away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : A £1000 authorisation will be taken on a credit card and will be released subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi included in rental price
- Pets welcome? : A maximum of 2 well-behaved dogs are allowed
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 2-night minimum stay between January - April and October - December, this is 3-nights between May - September
- Changeover day : Any day except Sunday
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot(s) and highchair(s) are available at the property, please request at time of booking
- Other 2 : Please note that any catering must be provided by someone on the owners approved list.