Sophisticated Stylish and Sleek Apartment in Soho
Foley Place offers a chic and sophisticated city bolthole with cutting-edge design and meticulous finishes, set in the buzzing heart of London’s pulse, Soho! Guests will be struck by the sultry and suave interiors, punctuated by bold design choices set within classical architecture.
The living space is an elegant, well-proportioned room with high ceilings and a striking monochrome palette: parquet flooring and sleek white walls contrast with deep charcoal and black soft furnishings and upholstery. Vibrant contemporary art and beautiful modern fireplace blend with classic timber furnishings and original windows. This is a sensuous place, sumptuous with faux animal hide rug and opulent, cosy textiles. The open plan kitchen is a sleek, state-of-the-art affair, with long, glossy breakfast bar and fresh, cool palette of white with slick monochrome accents. Exquisitely executed, with clever sky-light and steely, industrial...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Middleton Place is a tranquil haven in the heart of London’s glittering West End just moments from Goodge Street tube. Whether it be shopping in Oxford Street, the array of eateries on Charlotte Street, to the theatres of the West End, Foley Place is about as central as it gets! Soho centres around the famous Old Compton Street and Frith Street; the area has everything from French patisseries, to smart members club bars, to cabaret, gay clubs and trendy coffee shops. Away from the bustle of Soho, Fitzrovia has an eclectic mix of designer-led boutiques, student life and charming Victorian and Georgian architecture. Soho is bordered by the pretty Covent Garden and teeming Chinatown; whether it be sampling some of London’s best restaurants, the buzzing nightlife, or people-watching at a pavement cafe and soaking up the area’s unique vibes, this area offers unparalleled diversity! Ecco on the corner of Goodge Street and Charlotte Street has been doing some of London’s best and most affordable pizza for generations; the Charlotte Street Hotel is a treat, with sumptuous cocktails, whilst Hummus Brothers in Soho is an ideal pit-stop to refuel on the go - the options really are endless!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000 to pay by debit or credit card on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm (Early check-in can be arranged in advance, subject to availability and a charge)
- Departure time : 11 am (Late check-out can be arranged in advance, subject to availability and a charge)
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the apartment
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wifi connection included