Classic Chic 4 Bedroom Apartment in Notting Hill
Brunswick Gardens is a sumptuous home of classical proportions and architecture, infused with a vibrant and characterful streak of design flair.
The living space offers tranquil, airy rooms of stunning proportions, with huge sash windows and ornate original fireplace. Accents of vivid colour, plush velvet retro sofas in dusty pink and vivacious orange contrast with the calm, tranquil white backdrop. Contemporary touches, playful poster art, designer lighting, vibrant accessories blend with the very sedate structure and polished wooden floors.
The open plan dining space flows naturally from the living room, elegantly finished with the same blend of old and new; stunning antique rug and solid timber furnishings mingle with sleek perspex chairs for a contemporary touch.
The kitchen is a chic and tasteful blend of industrial greys and soft jade green, with sleek marble worktops and appliances that will delight...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Kensington Church Street is in the very pulsating heart of Notting Hill, nestled between Ladbroke Grove and High Street Kensington, in one of the most refined parts of London, close to the museums, west end, and upscale boutique shopping. Notting Hill Gate tube is about seven minutes walk away. Famous for featuring in the film, Notting Hill, and for being home to A-list celebrities, including Madonna, there are no less than thirteen unique shops within a mile radius! Architecturally, this handsome street is classically attractive in a regal way, whilst mixing old-school charm with cutting-edge new entrepreneurial eateries. For a pit stop, visitors may enjoy blueberry pancake with bacon at Ffiona’s - offering one of the most diverse brunch menus in the whole of London. The Shed offers organic sharing plates; set up by farming brothers it serves seasonal food alongside a dazzling cocktail list. Afternoon tea at The Orangery, the royal pavilion in Kensington Palace Gardens is about as civilised as it gets. The Churchill Arms is one of the most beautiful pubs in London, known for its huge floral exterior - whilst a martini at Dirty Bones will offer a taste of arty Notting Hill: a basement bar with DJ’s and kitsch 50’s deco. The Serpentine Gallery showcases a range of contemporary art and offers a bite-size gallery experience, whilst the major museums are a short distance away, including the V&A. Just moments from the busy throng of Portobello Road, visitors will find squares full of old school charm and Victorian pubs. Shopping along Westbourne Grove and Ledbury Road will see a jostling mix of upscale interiors shops alongside cutting-edge brands and second-hand stores brimming with records, collectables and independent coffee shops. Portobello Market is the worlds oldest antique market and sells everything from artisan bread to vintage clothes, ceramics and music. For a rainy afternoon, the Electric cinema is one of the oldest working cinemas in Britain, offering not only a great range of independent cinema, but also cashmere blanket, cocktails and delicious food! With its mix of quirky backstreets, regal architecture, artsy crowd and history, Notting Hill is a wonderful place to spend a few days, whether it be antiques, film, food or shopping that interests you! This labyrinth of mews, coffee shops and Instagram-worthy pastel coloured homes - this is a place visitors will uncover hidden gems along with iconic spots!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000 to pay by debit or credit card on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm (Early check-in can be arranged in advance, subject to availability and a charge)
- Departure time : 11 am (Late check-out can be arranged in advance, subject to availability and a charge)
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the apartment
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wifi connection included