Classic Cap d’Antibes Villa with Garden and Olive Trees
Beautiful classic villa dated 1925, newly renovated to highest standard and entirely air-conditioned with a living area of 350 m2 surrounded by 1,600 m2 of gardens with olive trees and a children’s playground.
Located in Cap d’Antibes at the end of a private street, very calm and secluded, walking distance from the beach and all shops and restaurants, Juan-les-Pins and Antibes.
Level 1 : Main Entrance
- Entrance hall
- Dining room/living area opening onto a big terrace, sea view
- Fully equipped modern Kitchen
- Guest toilet
- Bedroom 1 with Queen bed (1x160cm) with en suite bathroom with bath, shower and WC
- Bedroom 2 with twin beds (2x90 cm – can be joined to make 1 King bed) opening onto a little balcony – en suite shower room and WC
Level 2 : The Tower
- Lounge/TV room leading onto a terrace with sea view
- Bedroom 3 with Queen bed...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Antibes has 23 kilometers of coastline overlooking the serene blue Mediterranean Sea. More than a dozen public beaches are on the Cap d'Antibes and in Juan-les-Pins, and both areas are considered part of the Antibes community. The beautiful natural setting of pine groves and sea views inspired Impressionist painters and still draws celebrities. The Cap d'Antibes peninsula is famous for its exclusive villas. Blessed with a mild climate and flourishing vegetation, Antibes also has an important commercial flower-growing industry that includes roses, carnations, and other blooms. Besides the allure of sunshine and beaches, Antibes boasts an interesting cultural heritage. The medieval fortified castle in the Old Town was for many years the seat of a bishop and a holiday residence of the Grimaldi family.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- • Not suitable for children and infants
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM