Classic Three Bedroom Townhouse in Bath
Built in 1748 by John Wood the Elder, the architect famous for Bath’s Royal Circus and Queen Square, John Wood Townhouse is a stone’s throw from the Abbey, Roman Baths, Thermal Spa, train station, and high street, 4 minutes’ level walk from the train, bus and coach station and 2 minutes’ walk from a taxi rank. Despite being in the very centre of the city, Pierrepont Place is a quiet cobbled street.
We really hope every guest feels at home and endeavour to make them as comfortable as possible.
Numbers 1-5 Pierrepont Place were built over the course of four years, with number 1, “Linley House”, commissioned by the distinguished composer Sir Thomas Linley for his daughters to live in. Gainsborough’s portraits of these two beauties, renowned musicians in their day, hang in the Dulwich Picture Gallery, London. It is rumoured that their maid was the concubine of a certain Admiral Lord Nelson, whom she no doubt...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Security Deposit of GBP500 to be collected upon arrival.