Fabulous Modern Rustic Country Manor Home in Devon
Newport Manor is a charming, quintessentially English period home that imbibes all the eccentricity of an English country estate, brimming with vibrant character, set within pristine gardens.
The Regency style facade of this delightful home offers a veranda and elegant balcony, overlooking the primrose-lined pathways and expansive lawns. Guests will enter an enchanting little world, suspended in time, bursting with ornate touches, period architecture and lavish yet cosy interiors. Full of surprises, this sumptuous home comes with its own series of converted out houses, providing spice and variety: a wonderful bright summer house, a glamorous bubbling hot tub, and its very own pub, the Frog and Pheasant, with games room and timber bar set, a genuine pub atmosphere!
Newport Manor, is set within the heart of the Devonshire countryside with far reaching country views. It can accommodate large parties of up to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The winding and luscious Whiddon Valley is just outside Barnstaple, in a beautiful part of north Devon, known for its lanes framed with wildflowers and windswept coastal pathways. Barnstable is not exactly a sea-side town, it is nestled on a tidal estuary, yet has a breezy seaside feel to it, with pretty cafes and winding streets, boutiques and a lot of fascinating local history. Both the Museum of Barnstable and Barnstable Heritage Centre are worth a visit; the latter takes visitors on an exciting journey through time! The historic Pannier Market showcases dependent on the day antiques, produce and collectables; at the same time visitors can stock up on Butchers Row at the local bakery, deli, fishmongers and butchers. Barnstable has a buzzing and lively range of local businesses and an old fashioned high street with independent producers. The Tarka Trail is ideal for a sunny day; with lovely views of the countryside around Barnstable, or visitors can hire bikes and take a picnic. Portmore Golf Club is a luxurious twenty-seven hole golf course with attractive restaurants and bars. North Devon is known for its dramatic cliffs, sandy beaches and unspoilt nature - this spectacular and diverse country is abundant with gastronomical excellence, history, outdoor pursuits and cultural experiences.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500 paid directly to the property owner prior to arrival. It is refundable provided no damage, loss or additional cleaning occurs during your stay.
- Arrival time : After 4.00 pm
- Departure time : Before 10.30 am
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, unless house and rubbish recycling is not cleaned up properly
- Changeover day : Friday
- Minimum stay : 2 nights
- Pets welcome? : Strictly 1 dog allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : No