Cosy Country Manor Home with 3 Acre Gardens and Hot Tub in Cotswold
Cotswold Valley Manor makes a wonderful base for those wishing to fully explore the beautiful Cotswold region with its iconic market towns and truly stunning scenery. The house is located in the chocolate-box village of France Lynch, fantastic local pubs and handy shops are right on your doorstep while the larger town of Stroud with its wider selection of helpful amenities is just a ten-minute car journey away.
The traditional property, built from the famous and instantly recognisable Cotswold stone dates back as far as 1650, in recent years it has been extensively modernised and today boasts contemporary interiors and stylish furnishings while still retaining all its original charm and character. Cotswold Valley Manor can comfortably sleep up to sixteen guests across six bedrooms making it an ideal choice for two families holidaying together.
On the ground floor is the main living accommodation, the cosy lounge...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Cotswold Valley Manor is located in the small village of France Lynch. The closest pub, The King’s Head, is less than a 10-minute walk away – perfect for staggering home of an evening! The neighbouring larger village of Chalford Hill has a handy post office, a village shop and a fish & chip shop, perfect for lazy evenings. The market town of Stroud is just a 10-minute car journey away, here there is a fantastic variety of independent shops, cafes and galleries and one of the best Farmers markets in the country which takes place every Saturday between 9am and 2pm. Further afield, Cirencester, often referred to as the Capital of the Cotswolds is just twenty minutes away while Cheltenham, Bath and Bristol are all within an hour’s drive. Similarly, some of the Cotswolds most notable villages and towns including Bourton-on-the-Water, Stow-on-the-Wold and Moreton-in-Marsh are again just forty-five minutes to an hour away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000 paid to the owner and to be refunded at the end of your stay subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm onwards
- Departure time : Before 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price. Logs provided for fires, at additional local charge. This is to be settled on check-out.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi included in rental price
- Changeover day : Friday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay
- Other Ts and Cs : Hen parties are allowed on a request basis at time of booking. Sorry, NO stag parties alllowed.
- Other 2 : The house sleeps a maximum of 17 guests. Please note that there will be an additional fee of £100 per person for any day guests/visitors which exceed the total number of booked guests.
- Pets welcome? : Well-behaved dogs are allowed for an additional charge of £50 per dog, per stay. Dogs must be kept off furniture and remain downstairs.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking