Beautiful Traditional Cycladic Hideaway with Panoramic Sea ViewsIn Paros
Tucked away from the hustle and yet comfortably close to the vibrant island life of Paros, this villa is exactly what you imagine when you dream of a traditional Cycladic hideaway.
An exceptional example of traditional stone craftsmanship, this property comfortably hosts up to 6 guests without sparing on modern conveniences. The astonishing blue panorama that unfolds directly in front of this residence perfectly completes the image of a dream holiday spot left only to be experienced.
The plentiful exterior is designed to cover not only the need to entertain larger gatherings and dinners, but also to afford you with the possibility of seclusion and ample space for dining, resting, or sunbathing. Enjoy the serene sound of the Aegean Sea while gazing at the azure waters, sip a cocktail under the cobblestone arches, or prepare a barbeque and savour the flavours of local produce with your loved ones.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Smoking: Not allowed indoors
- Pets: Allowed only upon request
- Events allowed only upon request
- Children Welcome
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.
- Security deposit 1,000 euro should be settled 5 days prior to arrival.