Beautiful Country Home with Private Access to Golf Driving Range in Scotland
St Andrews Country House is situated in the hamlet of Peat Inn, just a few miles from St. Andrews, a place considered by many to be the home of golf. The house makes a truly fabulous base for golfing groups, corporate gatherings, couples and families who are looking to stay in style while sharing a celebration or participating in a sporting event. The house has been designed with high attention to detail and features contemporary interiors and elegant furnishings.
On the ground floor there are spacious entertaining areas, the perfect space for the whole group to gather and discuss the action on the course and kitchens equipped with all the tools a budding chef could possibly need. There are five, en-suite bedrooms, four of which are zip & link and so can be set up as either doubles or twins on request.
There is no better place to spend a Summer evening than on the terrace enjoying a barbecue and a sun downer...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
St Andrews Country House is situated just outside of St Andrews in the small hamlet of Peat Inn. While St Andrews is best known for its golf, there is plenty here for the non-golfers too, including; fantastic shopping, art galleries, museums and golden beaches. There are a wide variety of wonderful restaurants and cafes, with everything from fine dining to ice cream parlours catering to all palates and ages. The cities of Edinburgh, Dundee and Glasgow are all within an hour and a half’s drive from the retreat.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000 to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Pets welcome? : A maximum of 2 well-behaved dogs are allowed for an additional charge of £20 per dog, per night
- Internet access? : Yes, included in rental price
- Changeover day : Any
- Minimum stay : January - April: 2 nights, October - December: 2 nights, May - September: 3 nights, Festive period: 4 nights
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Other Ts and Cs : Daily housekeeping is available for an additional charge of £75 per person, per night - please enquire at time of booking
- Other 2 : A full Scottish breakfast is available for an additional charge of £20 per person, per day
- Other 3 : Please note that any catering must be provided by someone on the owners approved list.