Wonderful Modern Country Barn Style Home in Somerset
Peacock Barn makes a wonderful holiday home for those wanting to explore the beautiful surrounding Somerset countryside. Set within large gardens, it is the perfect place to really get away from it all and completely relax. The home is located on the outskirts of the Old Down Estate, here families have sixty-six acres of open space to explore, farm animals to pet as well as an adventure playground and jumping pillow for the kids to let off steam!
The Barn has been recently renovated and features stylish interiors and excellent amenities all set across one level. The main entertaining space comprises of a light and bright open-plan living area, with fully equipped kitchen and dining facilities, the perfect place for the whole gang to gather and reflect on the day’s adventures! Peacock Barn can comfortably accommodate up to eight guests across four well-appointed double bedrooms, each of which boasts its very own en-suite...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Peacock Barn holds a wonderful location within beautiful Somerset in a quiet spot, less than ten minutes from amenities in the closest town of Thornbury. The buzzing city of Bristol is just half an hour away, here there is plenty to see, do and explore, whether that might be crossing the Clifton Suspension Bridge, splurging in the shopping quarter or taking the little ones to the Zoo or Aquarium. There really is something for everyone. For beach bums, Weston-super-Mare and its excellent beaches are just a forty minute drive away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500. Card details will be taken at check-in of the property by the owner. Any damage costs will be deducted from this following a damage inspection on departure.
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 11am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi included in rental price
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 2-night minimum stay
- Changeover day : Any
- Pets welcome? : Sorry no pets
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot(s) and highchair(s) available on request
- Smoking Allowed? : No