Spacious Townhome on Shuttle route with Outdoor Pool & Hot Tubs
Settlers Creek 6523- This beautiful 3-bedroom, two-story townhome is located in East Keystone, where the only sounds you’ll hear in this quiet neighborhood are the babbling Snake River and aspens blowing in the wind. While you are vacationing in a secluded neighborhood, you are less than a mile from the River Run Village, gondola, and a short drive away from the Arapahoe Basin Ski Area. Park in the private one-car garage and avoid scraping snow from your car. This home is just 30 steps away from Minnie’s Cabin, a clubhouse with a year-round heated outdoor pool and two hot tubs, shared BBQ, big-screen TV and a pool table. Showers and towels are available inside the clubhouse. And a paved walking path to the village and hiking trails through the forest are just steps from your front door.
The fully stocked kitchen, upgraded with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, is the perfect place to make...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - No smoking
- - Must be 25 years of age to book
- - Quiet hours are from 10:00pm - 7:00am
- - No pets, unless previously stated
- - You will sign a rental agreement after your confirmed booking