Beautiful Traditional Manor Home in Lake District
Windermere Manor opens into a magnificent hallway with a striking grandfather clock and you are immediately greeted by the staircase and off to the side is a door that leads to the lounge. The lounge has stunning traditional décor, it is filled with beautiful rich colours. Its elegant style is enhanced by the ceiling chandeliers as well as the antique dark furniture in addition to the beautiful colours. The room has large comfortable sofas that surround an open fire and a television that is available for your use acting as background noise or the focus of a winding down evening! There are large windows that look out across the valley, showing Lake Windermere and the mountains.
Continuing through the property you’ll find an elegant dining room, acting as the formal dining area which shares the same breath-taking view as the living room. This large window not only offers a panoramic view, but it also lets in plenty of natural light....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Windermere Manor is only 5 minutes from the village centre, meaning you have almost immediate access to the nearby amenities. Here you’ll find local shops, cafés, restaurants and bars. No matter where you head, you’ll find plenty of activities to partake in as the Lake District is a popular tourist location within England. This area has mountains, valleys, lakes and more! You’ll find something for everyone, as it makes the ideal choice for a family holiday. With a 15-minute walk you’ll reach Bowness-on-Windermere, one of the most popular locations. There are boating activities available at Bowness Bay, the famous World of Beatrix Potter attraction is in Bowness. And then there are activities like mini golf, there is a cinema and a theatre. Then you can go on walks, bird watch, cycle and run around the beautiful location to your hearts content. When in the beautiful English countryside, there are many chances to go walking, bird watching, hiking or visiting any number of the lakes where you’ll be able see the beauty that the Lake District is known for. The Lake District offers a unique day out
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : A security deposit of £200 is to be paid to the owner prior to arrival and to refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, W-Fi included in rental price
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay
- Changeover day : Fridays only
- Pets welcome? : A maximum of 2 well behaved dogs are welcome. Please note that these must be medium-sized dogs and the breed should be stated at time of booking.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Other Ts and Cs : Pleasse request whether you would like the second floor bedroom set up as a superking or twin at time of booking.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property