Grand Historic 16th Century Home with 3000 Acre Gardens in Yorkshire
Broughton Hall makes a magnificent home for families or groups of friends who are looking for a unique base while exploring the wonderful region of Yorkshire. Dating back to 1597, the grand Grade 1 listed Hall is rich in history and character and boasts extravagant interiors and opulent furnishings throughout. The Hall can comfortably accommodate up to thirty-two guests across seventeen beautifully appointed bedrooms set across two levels.
On the ground floor is the main entertaining space, there are two drawing rooms with an interconnecting door, which when opened, creates a grand space perfect for family get-togethers or reunions! Spend mornings having breakfast in the bright conservatory while you plan your day’s activities and evenings socialising in the billiards room. For an additional charge, Broughton Hall can be fully catered, and you can enjoy a delicious meal in the impressive dining room with your loved ones...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Outdoor Dining Area
Broughton Hall holds a fantastic location less than ten minutes from the popular market town of Skipton, often referred to as the gateway to the Yorkshire Dales National Park. There is plenty to see and do in Skipton, including visiting its award-winning market which operates every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday throughout the year and exploring the medieval Skipton Castle, both fantastic family-friendly days out. The curved limestone cliff of Malham Cove, as seen in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, is arguably one of the most iconic features of the Yorkshire Dales and just half an hour from the hall. It is a challenging walk to the top, but the incredible views make it worthwhile! Within the Broughton Estate is the North Yorkshire Land Rover Experience, here you can try your hand at off-road driving, with activities and days for those of all different levels, making it a fun day out for all.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000 paid via bank transfer to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, included in rental price
- Pets welcome? : Sorry no pets
- Changeover day : Any
- Other Ts and Cs : If you would like to use a travel cot & highchair, please request at time of booking