Stunning four bedroom Porthmadog View Cottage with a water-front view
Offering stunning views from every room right on the water-front, Porthmadog View Cottage is a luxurious and spacious home for eight very lucky guests with a wonderful balcony over the water!
The main living quarters are delightfully open-plan, with a huge sofa and armchairs to one side, a lovely casual dining area to another, and the magnificent kitchen to the other! A large set of French doors provides a stunning view over the water and the natural landscape all around you, as well as flooding the interiors with a warm glow of light.
The kitchen is bright and modern and infinitely spacious, with a full array of fantastic facilities built-in, as well as an awesome breakfast bar for casual meals and snacks. There’s a second, more casual living area in front of a fabulous wood-burner and TV, where you can settle for a little calm relaxation. If its entertainment you’re after, head to the games room for a round of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
In this region of Wales, you’ll find its first national park: the Snowdonia National Park. 823 square miles of towering mountains and shimmering lakes, it can be seen as far away as Porthmadog on the west coast! Snowdon itself is an icon of Wales, alongside 13 other majestic peaks over 3,000 feet high, ideal for climbing and hiking! But if you’re not as fit as you used to be, worry not – the chilly peak of Snowdon is even accessible by train, so you can enjoy the breath-taking views whatever your level! The town of Llanberis, at the foot of Snowdon, offers all sorts of quaint shops and eateries like the Llanberis Art & Craft and Coffee Pot and fascinating attractions. There are water sports, climbing and cycling activities, as well as Llanberis Lake Railway, the National Slate Museum and the Electric Mountain Visitor Centre, one of the largest Hydro-Electric power stations inside a mountain! Wales is a small, mountainous peninsula to the west of England with just over 3 million people (less than a third of London!), yet more than 400 castles and three expansive national parks! With over 15 million visitors a year, there’s got to be something special that brings visitors back time after time! Could it be the breath-taking scenery? The dazzling gardens? The easy-going and welcoming folk? Or even the heritage railways that never cease to pique one’s interest? Our personal favourites are the three national parks: the Brecon Beacons National Park, the Snowdonia National Park and the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. Whether you’re into hill-walking, hiking, canoeing, mountain biking, kayaking or climbing, or the rather more adventurous surfing, hang-gliding or even a go on the only four-person zip line in Europe, you’ll find your perfect spot amid the extraordinary natural landscapes of Wales’ most treasured parks. With water to the north, south and east, Wales has rather more than its fair share of dramatic coastline, making for not only incredible scenery but also a superb beach holiday destination! The Pembrokeshire Peninsula which looks out over the Irish Sea promises rugged and steep limestone cliffs best enjoyed from the Pembrokeshire Coast National Trail. Along the way, you will find enchanting villages, picturesque resort areas, idyllic fishing harbours, winding estuaries, and incredible, wide-open beaches The Wales Coast Path traces the country's entire length, taking in perfect sandcastle-beaches and striking mountain passes weaving through the wilderness. The immense geological diversity can be enjoyed along with the extensive network of paths, while for some jaw-dropping architectural beauty, Caernarfon Castle and Caerphilly Castle are just two of the many sublime castles. While the utterly cosmopolitan Cardiff is brimming with splendid castles, arcades, and historical buildings, making it the perfect base for exploring the rest of the country! Only two hours from London, getting into Wales is easy! Cardiff Airport, or one of the London airports when visiting South Wales. Other cities served by international airports in England which offer reasonable access to parts of Wales include Bristol (for south Wales), Birmingham (for mid-Wales), Liverpool and Manchester (for north Wales). Along the coastlines the roads are excellent, and there is an extensive train service throughout the country.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £350 to be paid prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Friday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay, this may be increased across peak dates
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking