Sophisticated four bedroom Cardigan Cottage at Wales
Offering simply breath-taking views across Snowdonia and oozing luxury and sophistication, Cardigan Cottage is an extraordinary home for up to nine very lucky guests!
The cosy living spaces of the home are wonderfully open-plan, putting the lovely lounge within conversation’s distance of the dining area and kitchen. The lounge has glimmering oak flooring and a fabulous L-shaped sofa set beside a fireplace and a designer driftwood coffee table. The enormous kitchen is a paragon of style and elegance, with soothing pale blue tones set against granite countertops.
A large island doubles as a breakfast bar, and the double oven and huge fridge/freezer will guarantee all the space you need for cooking up a treat! Alongside this, there is a fabulous dining area, and just through the huge French doors which flood the room with natural light, there is an alfresco dining area! Making it just as easy to eat indoors as out!...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
In this region of Wales, you’ll find its first national park: the Snowdonia National Park. 823 square miles of towering mountains and shimmering lakes, it can be seen as far away as Porthmadog on the west coast! Snowdon itself is an icon of Wales, alongside 13 other majestic peaks over 3,000 feet high, ideal for climbing and hiking! But if you’re not as fit as you used to be, worry not – the chilly peak of Snowdon is even accessible by train, so you can enjoy the breath-taking views whatever your level! Wales is a small, mountainous peninsula to the west of England with just over 3 million people (less than a third of London!), yet more than 400 castles and three expansive national parks! With over 15 million visitors a year, there’s got to be something special that brings visitors back time after time! Could it be the breath-taking scenery? The dazzling gardens? The easy-going and welcoming folk? Or even the heritage railways that never cease to pique one’s interest? Our personal favourites are the three national parks: the Brecon Beacons National Park, the Snowdonia National Park and the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. Whether you’re into hill-walking, hiking, canoeing, mountain biking, kayaking or climbing, or the rather more adventurous surfing, hang-gliding or even a go on the only four-person zip line in Europe, you’ll find your perfect spot amid the extraordinary natural landscapes of Wales’ most treasured parks. With water to the north, south and east, Wales has rather more than its fair share of dramatic coastline, making for not only incredible scenery but also a superb beach holiday destination! The Pembrokeshire Peninsula which looks out over the Irish Sea promises rugged and steep limestone cliffs best enjoyed from the Pembrokeshire Coast National Trail. Along the way, you will find enchanting villages, picturesque resort areas, idyllic fishing harbours, winding estuaries, and incredible, wide-open beaches The Wales Coast Path traces the country's entire length, taking in perfect sandcastle-beaches and striking mountain passes weaving through the wilderness. The immense geological diversity can be enjoyed along with the extensive network of paths, while for some jaw-dropping architectural beauty, Caernarfon Castle and Caerphilly Castle are just two of the many sublime castles. While the utterly cosmopolitan Cardiff is brimming with splendid castles, arcades, and historical buildings, making it the perfect base for exploring the rest of the country! Only two hours from London, getting into Wales is easy! Cardiff Airport, or one of the London airports when visiting South Wales. Other cities served by international airports in England which offer reasonable access to parts of Wales include Bristol (for south Wales), Birmingham (for mid-Wales), Liverpool and Manchester (for north Wales). Along the coastlines the roads are excellent, and there is an extensive train service throughout the country.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500 to be paid prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Friday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Other Ts and Cs : A baby cot & highchair can be provided on a request basis. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Other 2 : Please note that there is an additional charge of £200 for use of the hot tub. Please request at time of booking.