Striking Elevated Home with Magnificent Sea Views in Sussex
Skyfall holds a wonderful, elevated position nestled on the cliffs above St Leonards-on-Sea and enjoys magnificent sea views which can be enjoyed from the private sundeck.
The beaches of West St Leonards and a variety of helpful amenities, including shops and eateries are within a ten-minute stroll of the house. Hastings, with its family-friendly attractions and trendy Old Town, is less than a thirty-minute walk or a five-minute car journey away. Originally built as a hotel, Skyfall has been beautifully and lovingly transformed by its current owners, today boasting chic, contemporary interiors while still retaining a warm and homely feel throughout.
Comfortably sleeping up to eleven guests, Skyfall makes the perfect location for a family celebration or get-together! On the ground floor, guests will find the bright living accommodation which comprises of an open-plan kitchen and dining area, fully-equipped with all the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Skyfall holds a wonderful position within St Leonards-on-Sea in walking distance of the beach and a wide variety of shops and restaurants. Neighbouring Hastings is less than a 5-minute car journey away and is a must-visit with its family-friendly attractions, including Hastings Castle, Smugglers Adventure, Blue Reef Aquarium and Adventure Golf courses, as well as its artsy and happening Old Town with independent eateries and excellent boutique shopping. Hastings Country Park is a 15-minute car journey from Skyfall, choose to walk from the Old Town or enjoy a ride on the East Hill funicular to the top of the cliffs, the views are breathtaking, and the walks wonderful, whether you are looking for a serious hike or simply fancy a peaceful stroll! Further afield and for any history enthusiasts, Battle Abbey is less than a 20-minute car journey away, while Bodiam and Scotney Castles are both within a 40-minute journey. The postcard-perfect medieval town of Rye is one of England’s best kept secrets, bursting with charm and character, it is just half an hour away and is well-worth a visit! Skyfall makes an excellent venue for a reunion of friends with it being in such easy reaching distance of the capital. West St Leonards station is only a 90-minute train journey away from London Bridge and is less than a 10-minute stroll from the house!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000 credit card authorisation to be taken prior to arrival and to be released in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Friday
- (Monday for 4-night mid-week stays)
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay at weekends. For mid-week stays beginning on a Monday, there is a 4-night minimum stay.
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Other Ts and Cs : No stag or hen do's, fireworks or amplified live music. Please be respectful of neighbours and limit outside noise after 10pm.
- Other 2 : Outdoor shoes should not be worn above ground floor level, slippers are provided
- Other 3 : For those in groups of more than 11, a 1-bedroom apartment, located on the same road is available to be rented in conjunction with the main house subject to availability. There will be an additional charge of £150 per night for this, please enquire at time of booking.