Amazing Edwardian Manor Home with Beautiful Sea Views Overlooking Brixham Harbour
A majestic, towering Edwardian house on the sea-front overlooking Brixham harbour, Brixham Manor House is a stunning holiday-home with a games room, private indoor pool and gym for up to 16 incredibly lucky guests!
Tucked at the end of a private road, overlooking beautifully manicured, landscaped gardens, this exquisite country home will give you the welcome of dreams, with an awe-inspiring staircase, a grandfather clock and even a stained-glass window in the grand entrance hall! Step through to the magnificent drawing room and admire the panoramic views over Brixham Breakwater, in this charming, oak-panelled setting. Settle yourself by the roaring fire, in the original stone hearth, for a relaxing afternoon with breath-taking views. When it’s time to dine in your magnificent formal dining area looking out over the harbour, you’ll have a blast enjoying this wonderful kitchen, with a separate preparation area should you wish...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Bathtub: Separate Tub and Shower
Outdoor Dining Area
Enjoy the warm, welcoming and easy-going folk of the West Country, and the endless sandy beaches, fossil cliffs, medieval towns and national parks of Devon, a truly unmissable county! Brixham Manor House is perfectly positioned for those wanting to explore the wonderful region of Torbay and the world-famous English Riviera. Located in the pretty seaside harbour town of Brixham, home to one of the cleanest beaches in the area, Breakwater Beach, and a variety of charming shops and eateries. The lively town of Torquay is just a twenty-five minute car journey away, here are a wider selection of excellent shops and restaurants, beautiful beaches of Babbacombe and the cliffside Oddicombe and fantastic attractions including, Kents Cavern Prehistoric Caves, Babbacombe Model Village and Living Coasts Coastal Zoo. The seaside resort of Paignton is just fifteen minutes away, here visitors are bound to enjoy a trip to its famous Zoo. For a perfect day in the fresh air and sunshine, Exmoor National Park and the 954km2 Dartmoor National Park, with their endless rugged moorland, woodland, farmlands and valleys sprinkled with granite tors are ideal for walking, horse riding, mountain biking, climbing and much more! The magnificent Jurassic Coast, comprising 95 miles of coastline with 185 million years of geological history is well worth a visit, with the South West Coast Path running along a large section of it. And for a lively city, to the south-east is Exeter on the River Exe, with its Roman era City Walls, vaulted, medieval underground passages and stunning Gothic cathedral, built in the 12th-century. To the west of the county you’ll find the larger city of Plymouth, with a fine display of its maritime tradition in the Barbican’s Tudor and Jacobean buildings and Sutton Harbour’s heritage trail. Both cities have bustling high-streets and lively nightlife thanks to the sizeable student populations! Notable events in the area include the Devon County Show in Exeter each May, the Dartmouth Royal Regatta in August and the British Firework Championships in Plymouth also in August. If flying to the area, Exeter International operates flights between Paris CDG, Amsterdam and countless UK cities, and the nearby Bristol International Airport has nearly 80 destinations.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £350 paid 8 weeks prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Other Ts and Cs : A travel cot & highchair can be provided on request at time of booking. Please bring your own cot linen.