Porthleven Glass House
With breath-taking views over the expansive sea, Porthleven Glass House is an utterly magnificent beach-front eco home with full walls of glass to maximise these incredible views! This luxurious home is the pinnacle of comfort and style, with every inch centred around the stunning views across the ocean from your south-west facing terrace!
Throughout the home you can enjoy underfloor heating, with a fire in the living room for the ultimate cosy night watching the sunset as you enjoy a film or an episode in front of the TV, snug on your cosy sofa! Cooking will become an absolute joy, as you prepare a feast in your state-of-the-art kitchen whilst feasting your eyes on these sea-views, before setting up at your incredible dining table beside the balcony.
There are three sublime double bedrooms, all located on the ground-floor and as delicately and lovingly styled as the rest of the villa, with king-size beds in every room...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Huge skies, glistening beaches and wild flower-strewn clifftops are rightfully the lasting images of Cornwall, and its warm climate, amazing scenery, and diverse Celtic heritage, including the arts and its enormous wealth of archaeology, certainly justifies the fierce pride of its people. Famous for its water-sports, in particular surfing and sailing, Cornwall also offers an incredible rock-climbing scene, off-road cycling (including the 18 mile ‘Camel Trail’ following the scenic estuary of the river Camel) and of course, walking. The South West Coast Path, which runs for hundreds of miles along the West Country southern coastline, is particularly scenic around Penwith and the Lizard in the far south-west, venturing through vibrant towns, remote cliffs, beaches, farms and fishing villages. Another incredible walking path is the 125-mile Cornish Celtic Way, mapped by a local 55-year-old clergyman, which will show you a wilder, even more romantic side of this luscious county. Be sure to try a Cornish pasty and delicious sweet Saffron buns, and of course a little Cornish Clotted cream and Ice Cream! And for a local tipple, the three major breweries of St Austell, Sharps and Skinners serve excellent beer in pubs throughout the county, and because of its mild climate Cornwall has a number of vineyards producing delicious wine and is even known for its production of honey wine! Though the magic of the county really happens in the rural Cornish landscape, there are many enchanting towns in Cornwall. Some famous ones include: Bude with its excellent beaches, first class surfing and laidback, relaxed vibe on the north coast; Newquay, the surfing capital of the UK, and; St Ives, the home of one branch of the Tate Gallery, with white sand beaches and crystal-clear turquoise waters. If you must visit a city (for a little retail therapy, or perhaps to see a show) the only one in the county is Truro, with High Tea at Charlotte's offering an unmissable experience, in a charming Victorian building serving Cornish-grown tea! There are two covered markets, one of which sells eco/organic products, and on Saturday mornings there’s a great farmers' market on the piazza where you can find local produce. To get in, there are ever-improving roads and trains running right through to Penzance in the far south-west of the county, as well as Cornwall Airport Newquay (NQY) about 5 miles from Newquay, or a 30-40-minute drive from Truro. The nearby airports of Exeter (EXT) and Bristol (BRS) offer a wider range of flights than Newquay and will usually be significantly cheaper. Car hire is available at all three airports.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £350 to be paid prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Friday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cots & highchairs can be provided on a request basis at time of booking. Please bring your own cot linen.