Grand English Queen Anne Country Manor with Deer Park
The Most Beautiful House in Bedfordshire
Hinwick House is a Grade I listed Queen Anne manor, modelled after the original Buckingham Palace. Built in 1710 and recently restored to its former magnificence, the property was once home to the aristocratic Orleabar family.
Only 90 minutes from central London, near the picturesque village of Podington, Bedfordshire, Hinwick House is an architectural jewel. The estate boasts the majestic main house, an extensive Victorian wing, and a cluster of cottages with a clock tower.
Hinwick House is set in 38 acres of formal gardens and features emerald lawns, two ornamental lakes, an orchard, a deer park, and centuries old trees. The property makes a most elegant venue for weddings, parties, corporate events, and large group holidays — complete with all the trimmings.
A Truly Exquisite...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Please do NOT attempt to access locked and staff only areas