Beautiful Stylish Beach Home with Sea Views in Kent
A contemporary delight right on the beachfront, Kingsdown Beach House is a stunning modern home which oozes style and luxury!
Every room in this miraculous property demonstrates an extraordinary attention to the little details of comfort and pleasure, with a warm, welcoming ambience and incredible facilities including underfloor heating throughout!
First things first: get yourself a cuppa and settle into your amazing sofas in the luxuriously modern living room, with soft and soothing colour schemes and of course, a variety of board games for a bit of family-fun! Your incredible open-plan kitchen, complete with a luxurious breakfast bar with the cosiest bar-stools we’ve ever seen, is equipped with the all-important wine fridge, induction hobs and even a Quooker tap providing filtered hot, cold and boiling water! And once you’ve whipped up a feast, take it through to your fabulously formal dining room, with equally...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Renowned for its rural beauty and stunning sunsets along the 350 miles of breath-taking coastline, Kent offers a whole world of lavender fields, orchards, vineyards and oast houses intersecting amid the rolling green hills, and of course, its immense White Cliffs of Dover! Whatever you’re into, be it art galleries, elegant stately homes, romantic getaways, fun-filled family attractions or historic buildings, you’ll be sure to find it here! Kent is home to stunning castles, exciting culture and artistic energy. For the active types, there’s more than 4,200 miles of exhilarating foot and cycle trails. While on the water you can try your hand at Kite Surfing, Sailing, Jet Skiing, Surfing and much more! And if it’s a day outdoors you’re after, fear not: Kent offers some of the best beaches in Europe which have been attracting tourists for the past 250 years! Margate, Broadstairs and Ramsgate host just a few of these magnificently sandy bays, while Whitstable, Herne Bay and Broadstairs are lined with dazzling, traditional Beach Huts that always ignite a sense of joy! Indeed, there’s beautiful scenery around every corner – Kent didn’t get its name as The Garden of England from nowhere! There are over 180 stunning gardens to choose from for a calm, relaxing and rejuvenating stroll, including such well-known gardens as Sissinghurst! Kent also has more castles than any other county, including Leeds Castle, the’ loveliest castle in the world’! And if it’s historical buildings you’re after, don’t miss Canterbury Cathedral, Britain’s oldest Cathedral! And yet – it’s not all history! Across the county you’ll find cutting edge galleries, thriving theatre, vibrant nightlife and illustrious festivals – and not to mention some of the country’s best shopping! The famous Bluewater centre has over 300 stores, 60 restaurants, cinemas, leisure activities and much more! Access to the area is simple: from almost any location, head to London! London Bridge, Charing Cross, London Waterloo East, Victoria and St Pancras International all connect to Kent. If flying to the area, the best airports are London Gatwick and London Heathrow, although there are many more airports within a short drive. If you prefer to travel by train, the high-speed Eurostar services from Paris, Brussels and Lille stop at Ashford International Station and Ebbsfleet International Station, both of which are in Kent. And of course, at the famous white cliffs of Dover, you can catch one of the many channel ferries from Calais
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500 is due prior to arrival and is to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay, this may be increased across peak dates
- Pets welcome? : A maximum of 2 well-behaved dogs are allowed on a request basis for an additional charge of £25 per dog, per stay. Dog breeds must be stated at time of booking.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Other Ts and Cs : A travel cot and highchair can be provided on a request basis. Please bring your own cot linen.