Fantastic Five bedroom Family Home with Huge Garden in East Sussex
Equipped with table tennis, table football and darts as well as a huge garden with a trampoline and play area, Warbleton Oast House is a fabulous home for all the family! The huge kitchen is the fantastic heart of the home, with beautiful colourful tiles contrasting with the sophisticated monochrome design, with a fabulous island which doubles as a breakfast bar. Adjoining this is the wonderful formal dining room with space for ten. Relax in the vast living room, with a vaulted, beamed ceiling and a fabulous original brick fireplace with a modern log-burner. Two sofas face one another, with a third facing the fireplace, ensuring there’s space for everyone to gather together and spend some quality time with one another. Large stable doors with glass panelling invite the warm glow of sunlight into every inch of the large room. There is an additional snug for getting cosy in front of the TV for a relaxing evening. But if it’s not...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
A maze of rolling countryside, abbeys and battlefields, medieval villages, bustling market towns and gorgeous coastline, East Sussex is also the most forested county in England! Diverse, inspirational landscapes and breath-taking views from the endless tranquil and unspoilt settings make this an incredibly enticing county right on the south coast of England. And that’s not to mention its 90 miles of stunning beaches and vibrant towns and cities! Less than 40 minutes away, in the fabulous, family-focused town of Eastbourne, one of England’s most genteel seaside resorts you’ll find serene boating lakes, Victorian gardens and a three-tier promenade! This is also the location of the famous sights of the dramatic Seven Sisters chalk cliffs and Beachy Head, the UK's highest chalk cliff at 531ft (160m) above sea level, offering stunning views over the English Channel. Hidden villages and towns blitzed by bloody Norman battles, cool seaside resorts and flourishing vineyards, traditional country pubs and thriving market towns, ancient woodland and lowland heaths are all tucked among a maze of criss-crossing paths and lanes and country roads. Views of rolling farmland and historic estates in all directions add a sense of the timeless elegance of Sussex and its rich variety of wildlife and habitats among a beautifully varied geography. Idle your way through the cobbled medieval streets of Rye, the flat marshes of Pevensey, the high Ground of Ashdown Forest, beautiful lowlands and river landscapes of the Lower Weald and the maze of avenues through Friston and Ashdown Forests. With 1,750 hours of sunshine per year, 'Sussex by the Sea' offers some of the sunniest and cleanest beaches in the UK, including the traditional English seaside town of Brighton, whose beach is renowned for its packed seafront. And then there’s Eastbourne, Bexhill-on-Sea, Hastings and St Leonard’s, to name but a few. Take a trip to Hastings old town, the shipwreck heritage centre and flamingo adventure park for the perfect day out! There are endless fabulous homes and gardens to visit, including Great Dixter House and Garden, Michelham Priory and Sheffield Park Garden with an array of stunning colours, exotic flora, magnificent gardens, elegant lakes and even a sculpture trail! At the priory you’ll even find a medieval cloister garden and the longest medieval moat in England! For an active day in the sunshine, stretch your legs on the South Downs Way, which traverses from Eastbourne to Winchester along England’s newest national park, the South Downs National Park, with 1,600km2 of breath-taking views and hidden gems. Indeed, if you’re a keen walker or cyclist, there’s 3500km of walking paths, bridleways and scenic roads, including the well-establish routes of the Cuckoo Trail, and the incredible Forest Way. If traveling from far away, just outside East Sussex, Gatwick Airport services the whole world, while Brighton City Airport (often called Shoreham Airport) provides flights to many UK airports.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500 to be paid prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Friday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay, this may be increased across peak dates
- Pets welcome? : A maximum of 1 well-behaved dog is allowed on a request basis for an additional charge of £30 per dog, per stay. Breed must be stated at time of booking.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Other Ts and Cs : A travel cot & highchair can be provided on a request basis. Please bring your own cot linen.