Stunning villa with private pool and breathtaking view of Corfu island
The property (4.150m2 of lawn and olive trees) has the latest technology OZON SYSTEM pool. The pool is surrounded by a platform sun-deck where one has an amazing view on the city of Corfu. The whole garden is surrounded by olive trees, planted colorful roses and various fruit trees. Under a gazebo, one can find a small outdoor dining area for 10 people, with a rustic wood oven and a traditional Greek barbecue, in order to grill the fresh fish that you can buy from the local fishermen village of Ipsos not far from the villa.
The villa is a property accommodated for all seasons; From each room you can enjoy a breathtaking view of Corfu island and its fortress. The architect of the villa, the ascending and dynamic Mr. Matasis Theodore, took care not to restrict the view leaving wide openings from wall to wall, so that the amazing sensation of endless blue of the sea seems to follow the movements of its guests .
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available
The Castor Villa is ideally located, only 15 km from the historic town of Corfu, and at 10 minutes drive from the traditional village of Ipsos where one can find plenty of restaurants, bars,and shops
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.