Cybele villa in beautiful natural setting
Breathtaking sea-views, sunset at Skiathos, 120 stairs away from a sandy beach (less than 50 meters), 270 m2 built in 2000, 2 master bedrooms + 2 double rooms with private bathrooms + single room incl private bathroom, + 1 personnel independent hute + 1 living room + 1 kitchen fully equipped + large verandas + barbecue + garage + laundry room. Heating included in all rooms, fire places, air condition, Satellite TV, fridge, etc.
Skopelos is a gorgeous island in Sporades, it is actually the greenest island in Greece. Being the natural setting for the Mamma Mia movie, Skopelos and Sporades have been increasingly attracting international travelers.
This island boasts a unique natural beauty, with remarkable beaches, forests, villages, marinas, restaurants, etc.
EOT license number:0756K91000436101
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
It is a magnificent villa designed and built by a famous French architect Marc Held. Guests enjoy fantastic sea and sunset views.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.