Charming 2 bedroom villa retreat in Megalochori
Near to the picturesque village square with its Venetian architecture, the Villa Ivone is approached through painted blue doors which lead into a pretty and private cobbled courtyard. Olive trees in large terracotta pots add a lovely atmosphere as you enter and the outdoor heated Jacuzzi is perfect to relax in after a day at the beach.
Quant blue doors lead from the courtyard into the open-plan living area which houses the lounge, dining room and well-equipped kitchen. The spacious master bedroom, with high domed ceiling has a view of the courtyard. A large bathroom, with modern amenities serves this bedroom.
The second bedroom is a guest house that has its own entrance from the courtyard. The double bedroom is of a comfortable size and a small flight of stairs lead to the en-suite bathroom with shower. This is a great villa for one or two couples or a small family wanting a private retreat from which to explore...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Located under the church of Agios Anargyros with its wonderful bell tower, the two bedroom Villa Ivone is a charming retreat from the hustle and bustle of Fira and Oia.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.