Fabulous Townhouse Overlooking the Beach in Southwold
Overlooking the expansive sandy beach, Southwold Townhouse is a six-bedroom delight which oozes class and prestige! A quaint townhouse from the outside, the moment you enter this enchanting property you won’t want to leave! Every inch embodies the style and splendour of this seaside town, with muted tones of grey, blue and white reflecting the vast scenes from every window!
The heart of the home is the charming open-plan sitting room, connected to the snug, kitchen and dining room, which allows conversation and laughter to flow freely between guests and spaces. Indeed, the kitchen is certainly designed for entertaining, with a huge cooker, a large central island for plenty of chefs and all the facilities you could need to rustle up a feast! The design is indulgently luxurious, including an enormous dining area both inside and out, as well as two distinctly different living rooms, not to mention your very own retro jukebox!...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled on the east coast of England, just over an hour from London, Suffolk is a fabulously peaceful, rural county with miles of sandy beaches and magnificent views! Starting at its southern border with Essex and stretching all the way to Lowestoft and the Norfolk coast, the 50 miles stretch of enchanting and often wild coastline of Suffolk has a little something for everyone! With charming villages, medieval towns and exquisite natural beauty all set against breath-taking skies it is a true feast for the eyes! The most quintessentially English seaside town, with a picturesque sandy beach, a promenade lined with beach huts and an unmissable Pier, Southwold is a real gem on the east-coast of England! The town itself is vibrant, with quaint shops, plenty of bars and restaurants and countless scenic spots to sit back and watch the world go by! Whilst at the beach, you must pay a visit to the charmingly old-fashioned Pier, teeming with bizarre amusements, including Tim Hunkin’s eccentric inventions! Meanwhile, if you fancy a tipple, or even just a fascinating few hours, visit the Adnams Brewery, winner of The Good Pub Guide 2011’s ‘Brewery of the Year’, where brewery tours are on offer throughout the year and you can try some of the huge variety of Adnams beers on offer. There’s also a thriving arts scene at Southwold Arts Centre during the summer months, so be sure to catch a show from Suffolk Summer Theatre! A maze of market towns like Bungay, Beccles and Bury St. Edmunds that dot the ever-intersecting rural roads amid the beautiful agricultural landscape and thatched cottages of villages, Suffolk embodies the slow pace of life that so many of us can only dream of. And yet, this county is rich in history, housing the grand estates of Framlingham Castle and Ickworth House, it holds the Home of Horseracing in Newmarket, and even endless attraction including the Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park near Lowestoft or The Otter Trust near Earsham with a huge collection of otters!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500 be paid 4 weeks prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Friday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay, this may be increased across peak dates
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Other Ts and Cs : A travel cot & highchair can be provided on a request basis. Please bring your own cot linen.