Fantastic Modern Chic Home near Yorkshire Dales National Park
Tucked in the rolling hills of Wensleydale and just moments from the Yorkshire Dales National Park, Harmby House is a masterpiece of traditional Yorkshire architecture brimming with contemporary comforts – including your very own alfresco hot tub! The moment you step inside you will appreciate these luxurious, bespoke interiors, with opulent rooms of modern oak and glass oozing splendour.
You enter into a large hallway directly accessing the fabulous modern kitchen, which is set in a beautifully open-plan design with the rest of the social spaces, guaranteeing fun rustling up a treat for the whole group whilst still socialising! The central island, which doubles as a breakfast bar, creates plenty of space for meal-prepping as well as providing the perfect spot for casual snacking. And for total relaxation, get snug by the roaring log-burner after a day exploring the delights of the Dales! There’re two cosy sofas to settle...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Just a short walk away is the quaint market town of Leyburn: ‘A Town for all Seasons’ with a wealth of local produce, traditional pubs and a fab weekly market, while a stone’s throw away you’ll find the magnificent Yorkshire Dales! Rolling hills dotted with tiny villages, fine pubs and breath-taking scenes of lakes, rivers and traditional architecture, this is a landscape to be explored slowly. A ten-minute drive away is the 12th century Jervaux Abbey, an atmospheric and charming ruin well worth a look around. Meanwhile, just a fifteen-minute walk away you’ll find Wensleydale Brewery, where you can try one of the county’s famous Real Ales! North Yorkshire is one of the UK’s most beautiful counties, home to the two vast National Parks of the Yorkshire Dales and the North York Moors, and bursting with history and tradition. Across the two national parks you’ll find dramatic landscapes like that of Malham Cove, incredible scenery at every turn and always a warm welcome. There are two cities in the county: York and Ripon, the latter of which is in fact the oldest city in England. Both are deeply historical, teeming with glorious architecture including their Minster and Cathedral respectively, and winding cobbled streets. Meanwhile, the endless villages that can be found in nearly every valley are undoubtedly worth visiting. Pop in for a pint and get to know the friendly locals at the village pub or try out the many quaint cafes. Of course, you can’t leave Yorkshire without a taste of its famous parkin, Wensleydale cheese and rhubarb from The Yorkshire Rhubarb Triangle! Yorkshire is also home to some of the country’s best breweries, including Saltaire Brewery, the Black Sheep Brewery and Theakstons and you can enjoy a fine curry throughout the county. Dotted across the breath-taking landscape of North Yorkshire are a series of striking examples of former abbeys, mostly now ruins. The most famous (and deservedly so) are Fountains Abbey near Ripon and Bolton Priory at the southern tip of the Dales, right at the entrance to the National Park. Complete with a rather lovely café and ice cream shop and set on the riverside amid thriving forests and rolling hills, this is worth a visit for its magnificent location alone!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £250 to be paid prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cots & highchairs are available on a request basis at time of booking. Please bring your own cot linen.