Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Stylish Traditional Chalet with Hot Tub in Morzine
Nestled at the foot of the Pleney slopes, Chalet du Cantal occupies a great position for skiing right to the back door and reaching Morzine centre. This catered chalet has a wonderful blend of modern comforts and traditional charm to offer larger families and groups.
Many of the rooms at Chalet du Cantal feature warming wood on the walls and ceilings, creating welcoming spaces to relax with loved ones. The open-plan living/dining space is one of the most sociable rooms, with a range of board games providing perfect evening entertainment with the whole family. Snuggle up on the sofa to watch films on the flat screen television, with the log burning stove warming chilly feet from a day spent on the slopes.
There are seven bedrooms in total, with each having soft furnishings and a cosy feel for your total comfort and a peaceful night’s sleep. Two of the bedrooms form separate accommodation with a kitchen and sofa area on...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Balcony: Mountain View
Outdoor Dining Area
Meal Included: All Inclusive
Morzine is one of the most popular and family-friendly resorts of the Portes du Soleil ski area on the French-Swiss border. As Chalet du Cantal occupies such a central position, the resort's main amenities are just a short walk away. You'll find a good selection of cafes, restaurants and shops in this traditional Savoyard village, and lots of picturesque scenery to soak up as you wander around it. Several of Morzine's most popular bars are close by, so you can walk from the warmth of your chalet to enjoying the warmth of Morzine après ski in less than 10 minutes. Many of the bars also have a reputation for a great live music scene, so be sure to make the most of evenings out. Children and those new to skiing will find themselves well-catered for at Morzine. There are plenty of ski schools to teach skills and technique and slopes to suit all levels and abilities. The best beginner slopes are at the Morzine/Les Gets (5km) area. More challenging slopes can be found at places such as Mont Chery (8km), with its black run. Other fun outdoor activities to try at Morzine include snow-shoe walking, ice skating, snowboarding, lake ice-diving, tobogganing, sledging, nature discovery walks and paragliding. Older children will love the chance to go night sledging from the top of the Pleney lift. You can also have a great time indoors, with Parc des Dérêches (1km) being home to an ice rink. There's also Morzine swimming pool (1km). If you want to head further afield, then Aquariaz (15km) in the resort of Avoriaz is a great place for a family day out. The younger ones in particular will love this tropical-themed water park.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner 7 days before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including mid-week towel change.
- Changeover day : Sunday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Tax : Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover winter sports, potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the chalet.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner/agent.