Gorgeous Chalet with Stunning Mountain Valley Views in Morzine
Close to beautiful forest and just moments from the centre of the Morzine resort, catered Chalet Mezenc offers lovely valley views and an array of modern luxuries. With spacious accommodation set over several levels, this is an ideal chalet for a large family or group of friends.
The interior of Chalet Mezenc is simply stunning, with a contemporary, stylish look throughout. Design features such as large glass windows and wood beams and floors make rooms feel elegant yet also impossibly cosy. This is especially the case in the cinema room, where you can sink back into a recliner and watch your favourite films on the projector screen.
The open-plan living area is another impressive space, with its ultra-modern open fire feature warming you after a day of skiing. Getting together at the sleek dining table and taking in the valley views as you eat are occasions to look forward to.
The five bedrooms are all...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Balcony: Mountain View
Outdoor Dining Area
Meal Included: All Inclusive
Part of the huge Portes du Soleil ski area on the French-Swiss border, Morzine is one of its most family-friendly resorts. Chalet Mezenc sits just a short distance away from the centre of Morzine, so you can be enjoying a range of shops, cafes and restaurants in mere minutes. It's a pretty, traditional Savoyard village with plenty of welcoming atmosphere wherever you go. Some of Morzine's most popular leisure spots are within a 20-minute walk of the chalet. This makes it quick and convenient to head out for an evening of live music and après ski. The resort has lots of gentle slopes that are ideal for children and beginners, as well as ski schools for improving technique. One of the closest to the chalet is by the Pleney lift. Night sledging for older children also starts from the top of this lift. The best beginner slopes can be found at the Morzine/Les Gets area. Morzine also offers more challenging slopes for intermediate and advanced skiers, with the black run in Mont Chery being popular. The Super Morzine lift is less than 1km from the chalet. Have plenty of indoor fun at Parc des Dérêches, with its ice rink and at Morzine swimming pool. Outdoor ice skating is available by the tourist office. Other activities to get involved with at Morzine include snow-shoe walking, snowboarding, sledging, tobogganing, lake ice diving, nature discovery walks, snowmobiling and paragliding. Heading out of Morzine, make the journey to Aquariaz in the resort of Avoriaz. This indoor tropical-themed water park is sure to be a hit with the children!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner 7 days before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, plus mid-week towel change.
- Changeover day : Sunday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Tax : Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover winter sports, potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the chalet.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner/agent.