Traditional Mews Homes with Free Standing Tub
Renovated Main Door Entry Mews House behind The Royal Terrace. Nestled near the foot of the Royal mile with Holyrood Palace, Scottish Parliament and Arthur’s Seat just a few minutes walk away. The apartment is professionally cleaned and hotel quality linen, towels and toiletries will be supplied.
A 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house which backs onto the largest Private park in Scotland measuring approx 13 acres.
The spacious living area is cosy and comfortable with a working fireplace. The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen and a dining area in the living room to enjoy a meal with family or friends.
The name Regent Terrace was used because of the visit to Edinburgh in 1822 of George IV who had been Prince Regent until 1820 during the illness of his father George III. The terrace was designed by the architect William Playfair in 1825 and built between 1826 and 1833. Playfair designed Regent, Royal and Carlton...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Bathtub: Separate Tub and Shower
No Pets Allowed
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Regent Terrace is within the Edinburgh New and Old Town UNESCO World Heritage Site inscribed in 1995.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No pets, no smoking, No Parties or Events,